Wednesday, November 29, 2017

"Let Me Hide Myself In Thee"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
How often do you attempt or have in mind to do one thing and it turns out so different from what your intentions were?  When you stop and ponder why...it may be God instructing you to do it HIS way.
I include in my prayer every morning for God to use me in anyway HE choose.  I ask that HE use my hands, my thoughts, my actions to lift HIM up in praise.
As I was shifting around some things, a card fell out on the desk with this sentiment: "Let me HIDE MYSELF in Thee.  I don't remember when or if I printed this out on the computer but there it was .  Is it a message for myself or a message I'm to pass on to someone else...at this writing I don't know...it could go both ways? 
Personally, I can do better with my quiet time reading and researching God's Word. I'm aware that I need to  read, then stop and meditate on what I'm reading and to ask for understanding if I'm not getting IT.  For you...it may have a different meaning.
So, with the sentiment that fell on my desk and a lot of crafting supplies, I put together this card for your enjoyment:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Enabler's List:
cardstock: Kaisercraft craft cardstock;  DP from Heartfelt Creation Botanic Orchid paper
embellishments: Martha Stewart "fern" stickers; Offray mini sheer ribbon flowers; Recollections paper flowers and leaves; Petaloo flowers; cross sticker; plastic netting; Recollections doily.

The next time something happens that you consider "out of the ordinary"... it just may be God speaking to you to do HIS will and not yours.

Thanks for viewing with me today.
Your comments are always welcome.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: