Thursday, December 7, 2017

"A Winter Themed Card Share"

Happy Thursday everyone.
Are you cold, warm, hot or is the weather where you are just fine?
I'm hearing snow reports and the weather men and women appear to be so happy for the first "falling" for the season.
I wrote on Tuesday that I wasn't ready for the white stuff but if it has to come...bring it on!
The card I'm sharing today has a winter theme in the background... layers for my scripture art ("The Lord's Prayer") and a reminder to accept what God has for you/me by continuing to give HIM thanks and praise.  This one will be put in my "Scripture Art Journal" for December:

 This card will be an entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: tan PaperandMore; black Recollections; DP (snowflakes) from ODBD; red from DCWV The Old World Stack
dies: ODBD beautiful borders; ODBD layered lacy ovals; First Edition Craft doily dies.
"The Lord's Prayer" and "Give thanks and praise" came from an Art-C ephemera collage kit.
embellishment: Recollections flowers.

Thanks for viewing with me today.  Please come again and don't forget to leave a comment.  I love hearing from you.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: