Wednesday, December 20, 2017

"Almost Became Trash"

Hello friends, visitors, followers and viewers.
I've been trying to reorganize and get rid of some items from my crafting space.
I came across these acrylic stickers that I don't know what company they came from.  I searched Google to try to find out if they were Jolee's Boutique or Michaels.  They were stuck down under some other items without a label.  I will probably say they have been in my  collection for more than two years.  I started to put them in the trash bag but decided to make a fun little card to send to my grand daughter.  She will probably get a laugh out of it:

Go forth and have a nice day.
Thanks for viewing with me.  Please come again and don't forget to leave me a comment.  I love hearing from you.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: