Thursday, January 11, 2018

"Friends"

Hello family, friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
We made it to Thursday, January 11, 2018.
Eleven days into the new year, new you.  How are you doing with the resolutions, the goals, the vision board, the journaling, the bible study that you set out to do this year?  Is it too early to ask or did you make a small step and walked backward?
Hang in there.  Usually something new or different will take a while to get comfortable with.  If it is a small step, start moving forward again.  Remember we are or should I say I am on an adventure.  "Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was this universe...
More questions...how many friends do you have?  Do you really call them friends or acquaintances?
Are they there for you when you need comfort, constructive criticism or a hand to hold?
Take a look:

Enabler's List:
I started with a cream sheet of paper that had script written on it.  I used a Sizzix embossing folder (Carte Postale) to emboss this piece.  I used vintage photo Distress Oxide to rub over the embossed areas. Using a Hunulu Rectangle die set, I cut out the second largest die and adhered it to the embossed layer.  Next, I used the stitched rectangle die, the fifth and sixth in the set, from ODBD to cut out a frame.  The frame was adhered to the top of the Hunulu die cut at an angle.  The sentiment was cut from Kaisercraft "Ooh La La Speciality Paper-Friends" and adhered on top of the angled rectangle. This layer was backed with a bronze piece of cardstock from PaperandMore, then layered to a pattern piece of paper from my stash before being placed on the card base which is craft cardstock.
  • Hunulu Rectangle Metal Cutting dies
  • ODBD stitched rectangle dies
  • Kaisercraft Ooh La La Speciality Paper - Friends
  • Sizzix "Carte Postale" embossing folder
  • craft cardstock; bronze cardstock; pattern paper from my stash; Neenah white cardstock; 
Thank you for viewing and supporting my projects.  I appreciate it very, very much.
Comments are welcome.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: