Tuesday, January 9, 2018

"My Daughter's Birthday Card "

Good Tuesday to all my friends, family, followers, visitors and viewers.
I'm warming up...yay!!!.    It feels so good to be out of the single digits and below single digits numbers for the weather.  As I'm told, it want last long.  It is going to drop again next week.  For the time being, I feel as if I'm in Florida...but wait...the temps down there were cold also.
Speaking of Florida, ( at least I am), my oldest daughter lives there.  She will be having a birthday tomorrow.  My nephew had one on this past Sunday and one of my sisters will celebrate at the end of this month.
We always joke about people in our family that are born between November through January because they get the short end of the stick when it comes to gifts.  For me who celebrated a birthday in November, I heard, "Oh, I'm going to make it up to you for Christmas.  I will combine both gifts during that time."  For my nephew, daughter and sister on Christmas..."here is your gift for both Christmas and your birthday". 
If you're not in this family, you probably will not get the joke....
I waited until last week to send my daughter her birthday present (making sure she received it before the 10th).  Today, I'm sharing her card with you.  It is going postal and I know she will not receive it until the weekend...however, she has the same opportunity that you have....she can see it here today:


This card was made using the following:
cardstock: Neenah white; light blue Bazzill; teal blue from PaperandMore.com; patterned cardstock from Prima "Zella Teal" paper pad
die: Spellbinders foliage and Spellbinders lacey edge circles
embellishments: teal glitter like flourishes; Martha Stewart doily; Offray white ribbon;  Celebrate It pearl beads spray; peacock Ranger liquid pearls; Little Birdie handmade flowers; Prima flowers

This card will be entered in the challenged at http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Thanks so much for your viewing time today and everyday.  I really appreciate your love, your support and your comments.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: