Thursday, January 4, 2018

"My Teddy Bear"

Hello everyone!
Today is Thursday and my yard is full of a four letter word...SNOW.
It started around eight o'clock last evening and stopped this morning.  My DH has not gone outside to check how many inches or feet we received.
I've accepted it much better this time than I did in December.  We had just returned home from Aruba and the beautiful scenery and weather was still in my head so snow in December was not something I wanted to see.  Since we've had temps in single digits for the last two days, snow was expected and welcomed.  We braved out in the cold yesterday to get a few items in case the electricity went out...so snow come on over, we are ready for you....(and it did).

I'm still working on my Valentine cards.  This one I'm sharing today is for my "box for soldiers".  It fits the criteria of not having so much bulk to go postal.

I just love this little teddy bear.  I think of my granddaughter just looking at the picture of it...soft, cuddly, friendly, good to be around....I know, you get the picture and here is the reveal:

If you have paper, a teddy bear sticker and Sizzix heart dies, then you will be able to reproduce this card.

This will be an entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Enabler's list:
cardstock: Neenah white; Bazzill red; Recollections black; patterned paper from a Valentine box
die: Sizzix heart dies
image: sticker
hearts are lifted a little using foam pads.
*The top white layer was done with a ruler and an exacto knife.

How's your teddy bear?  Is it soft, cuddly, friendly, good to be around?  

Thanks for viewing with me today.  Come again!  Comments are appreciated.

Sending you a hug and wishing you grace and mercy from above,
Lois

No comments: