Monday, February 5, 2018

"Do What Makes You Happy"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
What a super, super, happy bowl weekend we had.  The Eagles won if you missed the big game on yesterday.  I told you on Friday that by default I would be cheering this team on.  Surprise, surprise, surprise...these "underdogs" started strong and stayed strong to be the Super Bowl winners for 2018.
The halftime was okay but I didn't experience anything exciting.
I guess everyone just did what made them happy....which is my topic and card sentiment for today.
Often times, many of us follow the crowd and do what others are doing but afraid to speak up and say "hey, I don't want to do that".  We don't get pleasure out of it.
For an example, there are a lot of challenges going on in the crafting world that I don't participate in because they don't make me feel happy.  It may be something someone else has had pleasure  in  doing  and they want others to do what they are doing...it is not my "cup of tea".  I like certain things that gives me some form of happiness when I've participated in them.  Everything is not for everyone!
Here is my card share for today.  I hope you enjoy the view:
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white and Designer Paper from Recollections Mixed Media paper pad.
The frame and flower die cuts were gifted to me by Marylou and Robin from scrapbook.com
sentiment: Me & My Big ideas The Happy Planner stickers
embellishment: NUVO woodland green


Thanks for taking a little time out of your busy schedule to view with me today.  Please come again.  Your comments are always welcome.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: