Monday, February 12, 2018

"HELLO"

Good Monday to all.
Wishing you a day of fun, laughter, health and happiness.
I hope your weekend was fruitful and inspiring.  Did you get a chance to catch some or all of the Olympics games that played over the weekend?    Maybe you shopped for that Valentine gift....

I'm sharing a card made with Prima "Tales Of You & Me" paper.  Along with the paper I used a tag die and cut out the largest and a medium die from the set. Behind the tag, I place a doily. In my box of flowers, I took out the three pink roses , also from Prima, to use.  I had used a combination of  Distress inks in the green family on some Ranger water color paper.  I used this paper to cut two dies from Spellbinders Romantic Vines.
I added a K & Company border towards the bottom of the card. Lastly, I placed the bird and the word "hello" from a set of Recollections stickers and tied a piece of yarn through the hole in the medium tag along with a jewelry bead.
I usually would cut the 6 x 6 paper down to another size but today I let it stay  as it was.  I was gifted some envelopes for this size card and I need to use them up.
I will also enter this card at http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.

I appreciate you coming over to view either here or on Google+.  Your continued support has been my pleasure.  Please come again.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: