Wednesday, February 14, 2018

"Life Is An ADVENTURE"

Hello everyone and happy Valentine's Day to you all!!
My post today is dedicated to you my lovely visitors, viewers, followers and friends to wish you a day filled with love and happiness!

You know life is an adventure.  Adventure is aboutgoing out of your comfort zone to open yourself up to the experiences and beauty that life gives you, no matter what path you choose to go on. I'm thankful that so many of you have been on this ride with me.  You've stopped along the way to have a "card selfie" with me or to share a LO (lay-out) of memories you want to preserve for the future generation.  Fifteen or twenty years ago you had no idea that you would cross paths with this "Lil Artsy Woman".  I didn't either...but we are together now, at least for today.  Many started on this adventure with me and left unexpectedly.  Whatever the reason for leaving...I'm still on this adventure because something I've made or something I've said has helped somebody. To you who keep coming back...thanks so much.  Here is the card I made for all of us today:

Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections green;  Designer Paper from GCD Studios called Botanique
die: Spellbinders Romantic Vines
flowers: Recollections
ink: Vintage Photo Distress ink
embellishments: jewelry charm; NUVO copper penny drops; Offray white  lace ribbon
sentiment: Me & My Big Idea sticker sheet

Adventure is NOT...always about going away to some exotic destination, but about finding excitement in both the new and the old.  Adventure can be found in our everyday lives and how we are living it.  To me, this blog has been an adventure in itself.  It has its ups and its downs, but every day, I wake up realizing how lucky I am to be able to pursue this passion in my life and to have the opportunity to meet some marvelous people along the way.
At the end of the day, adventure is about seizing opportunities and taking on life with nothing but passion, enthusiasm and excitement.

Stay the course with me...we all will learn from one another.

Thanks for viewing today.  Please come again.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: