Friday, February 2, 2018

"One Happy Conglomerate"

Hello!
It's Friday...weekend ready.
We have Groundhog Day today...I haven't checked to see the results.
We have Super Bowl Sunday...neither team is a favorite so by default I'm hoping the Eagles will win.  Don't get mad, I'm just picking one out of the two.  My favorite has always been the half-time show.  I'm looking forward to seeing that.
I will be very busy with today's activities away from home and at home...so let's get started with what I want to share...
I'm calling this a "conglomerate"...a number of different things or parts that are put or grouped together to form a whole but remain distinct entities:  One could say that I went wild with a lot of different things in my craft space.

This was fun for me and I really like the outcome.
Here I used Distress Oxides, stencils, stamp and a die on top of a piece of Ranger water color paper.

Have an enjoyable, happy weekend. 
Go Eagles, Go!!!

Thanks for viewing.  Please come again.

Love,
Lois



No comments: