Thursday, February 15, 2018

"Untitle At The Present Time"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
I just finished a card to put in my box of cards for myself.  There are times when something happens and you need a card to send.  Therefore, there is no sentiment on this one at the present time.
It can be used for one of the following occasions: All Occasions; Birthday; Sympathy or maybe Mother's Day:
I hope you enjoy the view.
You can see that the background is colored with Distress Oxide inks.  I've used three different dies, one for the corner, one for the green flowers and one to make the umbrella (however, it was not an umbrella die...it was a corner die for a doily).
The flowers are from Recollections and the tulle is from a fabric store.

Thanks for viewing.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: