Friday, March 2, 2018

"Cards For Soldiers"

Happy Friday Everyone,
I've been up and out and now back at home to get busy, busy for the remainder of my day.
Due to an early appointment this morning, I worked on two cards last evening for the box I have  label "Cards For Soldiers".  By doing some organizing yesterday, I have a few of this and not enough of that left over in my stash.  It is Friday and this is usually what I do best...use what I've put aside for days like this.

I had some K & Company Flora & Fauna stickers left over from a project (see first card).  I paired the sticker with three Martha Stewart pink flower stickers (under the bird).  Along with the three medium flowers, I used three small pink Recollections flowers on foliage cut from TH die, Garden greens. I used Ranger liquid pearls drops in groups of threes on the panel.  The paper is some I have in my stash.
I'm going to use this card for an entry at
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com    Challenge #324 - #325...Anything Goes

The second card on the right was formed from using Distress Oxides on a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock.  The colors were: peacock feathers, seedless preserves and picked raspberry.  I used  Spellbinders Bible Journaling by Joanne Fink stamp along with a Dylusions floral flourish stamp.

Thanks for taking a little time to enjoy the view today.
Have a fun, filled weekend and enjoy yourself.
Comments are welcome.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: