Tuesday, March 13, 2018

"How's Your Thinking?"

Good Tuesday to you my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
It came...that four letter word...SNOW!  Yes, it did.  It was very pretty coming down with flakes about the size of a small child's hand.  I was surprised to see my DH just sitting and watching in awe.  Then he verbalized that he had been wrong earlier yesterday when he stated..."it's not going to snow...we will just get rain".  I had to laugh and say, "I'm thankful you don't control the weather".  While we ventured out, it was only raining.  Two hours after returning home, the rain changed into snow.  It still looks beautiful this morning.  I can enjoy the beauty because I don't have to get out in it today.
I guess that is the reason I title my card "Think Happy Thoughts".  Not really!  I intended for this card to be another birthday card.  I didn't want to put the traditional "Happy Birthday" on it.  I want the recipient to be thinking happy thoughts throughout the birthday celebration.  Lately, I've seen people who celebrate during the entire month of their birthday.  Imagine having happy thoughts for thirty to thirty-one days.   Don't let anything or anyone spoil whatever you're thinking.

Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white for base and DP from Hunkydory
embellishments: doily from Martha Stewart; flower and leaf from Recollections and sentiment from The Happy Planner sticker book; Nuvo Jewel Drops "strawberry coulis"

Hope you will be having some happy thoughts as you finish your day.
Thanks for viewing.
Come again.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: