Tuesday, March 6, 2018

"It's Birthday Time Again"

Good Day to all my friends, family, followers, visitors and viewers.  Yes, you are all covered.
 Someone wanted to know, why don't I say "hello peeps"...well, I did once or twice since posting on this blog,  but it doesn't feel good on a day that I don't feel whimsical .  I'm not whimsical or giddy today.  I just may get back in bed .  The pollen is on big time and my allergies are kicking my backside really, really hard.  The feeling came over me on yesterday and today it is worse.  I wasn't ready for this allergy medicine but in order to feel like lifting my head off my pillow, I'll have to start taking it.  Don't worry my friends, this is what I've suffered with for years and I have the medication to prove it (lol).
I did manage to get a card done.  This is the month of March and I have three siblings with birthdays this month.  Two sisters and a brother...10th, 21st and 30th.
Here is a card for one of the sisters:
an entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Hunkydory woodgrain cardstock; g.c.d studios Antiquities paper pad; and Kaisercraft Kaleidoscope
punch: Little B Moroccan Window and Martha Stewart edge punch
die: Spellbinders foliage
embellishment: K & Company butterflies; Martha Stewart doily; Recollections flowers

Thanks for viewing with me today.  Come again and comments are always welcome.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: