Thursday, March 15, 2018

"My Bible Journal Weekly Card"

Hello on this Thursday, March 15, 2018.
I'm glad you could come over today to visit.  I worked on my card for my bible journal today.  Until I know of someone who will fit the sentiment, the card will stay in the page pocket I made for it.
It could be used for any occasion in which a person may be getting ready for surgery, may be moving to an unfamiliar area, may already have the conclusion to a medical test, etc.  We all are afraid of the unknown...yes, we try to be strong  but before we go through we have to know who will be with us in the going.

Here is what I made:


entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

 Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Hunkydory woodgrain; burgundy PaperandMore; brown pattern paper from my stash
dies: Spellbinder Filigree Delight and ODBD Lacey Layered Ovals
embellishments: Paper House 3D stickers, 7 gypsies flexible adhesive sheet, and Recollections organza flowers
Spellbinders Filigree Delight dies


Do not be afraid is easy to say but with faith, we will endure.  The Lord, Our GOD will be with us.  You and me.

Thanks for viewing.  Please come again.  While you're here you can leave a comment to let me know what you're thinking.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: