Friday, March 9, 2018

"Not So Fancy"

Hello to Friday, March 9, 2018...
Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.  We have had one great exciting week ...you and me.
We have created some fantastic creations to share this week.  I tried to visit all of your blogs to see what you had made.  If I didn't see yours, then, I may have missed your posting...let me know.  Some of us (me) will take a break during the weekend while some of you will continue to craft, still making awesome, inspired work of art.
Friday is my creatable day using what's in my stash from the week or weeks.
Let's take a look at the card and then I'll explain.
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com




Around Valentine's card making time, I had pulled out the black and cream polka dotted cardstock from a Graphic 45 "Curiosity Shoppe" paper pad.  I cut a piece of canvas cardstock and adhered it to the front of the polka dotted piece.  In the stash it went because I never did have time to do what I intended to do with it ( stamp an image and color on top of the canvas).
This morning, I pull out this piece, a die and some more cardstock for layering to create this card.
I used a pink and a burgundy piece of cardstock to cut out the flower die.  The heart was cut from a small piece of cardstock from my stash and the sentiment came from a Kaisercraft paper pad.  I used Ranger liquid pearls to fill the middle of each flower and then I placed some very small dots of it around the card.

My blog title..."Not So Fancy" applies to this card for today.    I could have elected to post nothing but I had some time before getting busy to do something simple.  Not "clean and simple"...just simple.

Thanks for your viewing time and your continued support.  I enjoy having each of you around and I especially love your comments and votes of inspiration.
Enjoy your weekend.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: