Wednesday, April 4, 2018

"Heavy On The Die Cutting"

Hello on this Wednesday,
We've made it this far in the week and hopefully we will make it to the weekend.
This is April and some people that made resolutions to reduce their weight  at the beginning of the year gave up on their exercise program.  Someone stated that they were waiting for the weather to get warmer so that they could begin walking and jogging.  Some who decided to give up a certain type of food during Lent was so glad it was over so they could go back to their "old habit.
So if you "resolved" to do something at the beginning of the year...how is it going or has it gone?
For today's share, I'm on an "adventure" this year to explore different things with my card making.  I have lots and lots of ribbon and rarely do I use it on cards.  I would have made the card and failed to include ribbon.  It was much different today.  When I was gathering my supplies to make this card, I did put the ribbon along with everything else.  I'm also entering a die cutting challenge so I've used several different die cuts on this card:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Enabler's List:
cardstock: shimmery cream paperandmore cardstock; smooth cream paperandmore cardstock; shimmery pale pink paperandmore cardstock
DP from Michaels
dies: Spellbinders "just for you" die & stamp set; Spellbinders scalloped circles die; ODBD double stitched circle die; Joy Craft Lily Corner die
embellishments: Jolee's Together Blossoms Cheery Tree; pink tulle, dyed seam binding 

I have so many cards to make for Mother's Day and I'm starting with my daughter who has blessed us with our one and only grand child (the one I write about all the time).  Her favorite colors have always been pink even now in her adult life.   The inside of the card has a personal Mother's Day message from us to her. 

Thanks for viewing and for your lovely comments.  I always like hearing from you.
Please know that I support your beautiful projects and try to visit them as often as I can.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: