Monday, April 2, 2018

"Revisiting How To Make A Screen Divider Card"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
It is the day after Resurrection Sunday...how are you doing?  Are you still in "awe" over the celebration or are you out hiding eggs today for the small children?  Our local Town Council sponsored a  celebration on Saturday for all the children/adults in our neighborhood.  The small children had to search for eggs and play lots of games before sitting down to a snack.  It was a wonderful time for all.

Today, I'm revisiting a tutorial I did back in 2015 on how to make a screen divider card   http://lilartsywoman.blogspot.com/2015/03/how-to-make-screen-divider-card.html
check out that one and then take a look at the one I'm sharing today:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Enabler's List:
cardstock:  burgundy DCWV cardstock; Neenah white cardstock; black and pink Recollections cardstock
DP: Prima "Tales of You & Me" double sided papers
dies: Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles; Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Sixteen ; AliExpress Flowers Frame
punch: Craft Punch Marvy Uchida butterfly
embellishment: ribbon and silver thread

A special friend is getting ready to retire and  leave our church next month.  I made this card to remind her of the friendship we shared for the last twenty years.  The talks we shared over the years.  I didn't want to wait until next month because there are and will be so many others things I will be doing and I didn't want the time to slip up on me...having me to go out and buy one for her.  She has enjoyed the handmade ones that I've given her in the past, so she will get another one. 

Thanks for viewing and don't forget to check out the tutorial  http://lilartsywoman.blogspot.com/2015/03/how-to-make-screen-divider-card.html
if you're interested in making one for yourself.

Come again...I enjoy knowing that you made a visit by reading your comments.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: