Tuesday, April 3, 2018

"This Is Your Life"

Hello Everyone on this Tuesday, April 3, 2018.
What are you doing that is fun- filled today other than crafting?   What about getting those taxes done...well that really doesn't sound as if it would be filled with fun...more on the side of frustration especially if you can't find all the necessary papers to file.  Let's see,...what about pulling weeds and getting grass out of both vegetable and flower gardens...not at my house...no, not today.   I did volunteer to help but I'm thankful for rain.  Most days I wouldn't feel so happy about rain but today is not one of those days.  I'm admiring it because I didn't want to be outside most of the day, maybe tomorrow.  I have a couple of books that I need to finish reading, so, that will be my fun.

I am sharing a card that I made for a birthday to put in my file until I need it.
Take a look:
entry for 

Enabler's List:
cardstock: linen cream PaperandMore; black Recollections
DP: DCWV The Far East Stack;
dies: AliExpress Gowing Beautiful; Recollections Vintage Swirl Joy Craft
embellishments: Recollections mini sachet white roses; Wild Orchid Craft gypsophila flowers; 49 Market sage; Studio Katia mixed clear round drops; Celebrate It flat lace trim

Thanks for you time in coming over to view.  Thanks for the comments.
Hope you have a fantastic day...and you are always welcome to come again.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: