Friday, April 6, 2018

"Will You Accept This Rose"

It's Friday and I hope all is well with you.
We made it to this day and are looking forward to the relaxing weekend.  We have nothing on our agenda for this weekend.
It has been a busy two days so I'm slipping in a very easy card for my share today.
I've been die cutting all week or I should say when I got the chance.  Trying to put different cuts together for cards and for a challenge.
I had cut out the Spellbinders Timeless Rectangle dies and the Spellbinders Radiant Rectangle dies earlier this week.  Today I took parts of the two and combined them to make a card.  I was looking through my flower box to find something for the front and came across this rose applique.  To finish the project, I added faux pearls on all four corners of the radiant rectangle die cut:
 Enabler's List:
Cardstock from PaperandMore (white) and DP from Studio Calico paper pad (red and white polka dot)
Dies used: Spellbinders Timeless Rectangle and Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles
Embellishment: pearls and applique`
This card will be used later .  It can be listed as a birthday, thinking of you, Mother's Day, or hello card.  I can personalize it for the appropriate person when I send it out.

Thanks for viewing.   I wish all a happy and wonderful weekend.  Please come again.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: