Thursday, May 3, 2018

"My Bible Journal Card"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Today's  card is inspired by two different things.  One, at the beginning of the year I've tried to incorporate a card to send to someone weekly based on the suggested idea from my bible journaling advisor.  Two, today is  the National Day Of Prayer...observed annually on the first Thursday in May.  This day of observance, designated by the US Congress, asks people "to turn to God in prayer and meditation"...encouraging all Americans to pray on this day.
I make cards almost every day so incorporating a phrase or scripture from the bible is right in line with what I like to do.  Also, prayer is the way that I communicate with God daily.  I don't really need a special day to do it.  It has been my routine almost from the time I new how to talk (when you had to repeat the prayers your parents told you to say).
Here is my share for today and I hope you enjoy the view:



Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections pink; Design Paper from Carta Bella Spring Market
embellishment came from Art C ephemera collage pack "faith"; ribbon from Michaels as well as the flower. 

We all have something to pray for and about.  God hears and answer prayers.  May peace be with you today and everyday.  

Thank you so much for viewing with me today.  You are invited to come again.
Sending you a hug and love,
Lois


No comments: